Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Theatre Royale Renovations Updated

Well, I had hoped to show you an update on Theatre Royale's renovations, (the front still looks the same), but I have to strategize for that. See the Google Map pic below. (If you search "Theatre Royale, Nelson, New Zealand" on Google Map, by the way, it shows a location several blocks south on Rutherford St.)


The dark gray roof is the Theatre, then below it is an Army Office, (their web site says it's an "office"; no tanks, just trucks, with folk who walk admirably erect.) To its left is a car dealership that appears in my pic, and to its left is the Indian restaurant, which have long been fixed. I was across the street at the larger car dealership with the triangular tent.

So, either, I can go when builders are working (or having a tea break) and ask if I can take a shot of the renovations, OR, I might approach whatever business located in the huge silver building behind the theatre, eh. That's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.