Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dilemma

My fairy-goddaughter turns 2 in a little while. So I was thrilled to find that a jacket I've been looking at all season was on sale Friday and I was able to buy a heart-patterned tights with the difference.

My dilemma is this: I'm tempted to embellish the jacket, perhaps by embroidering or adding ribbons or beads on the back, but I don't know if her Mum will go for red, and so I've gotten an exchange ticket as well, in which case I shouldn't alter anything... Hummm.....

(A plain pair of tights were a perfect color match, but they weren't one-tenth as cute as these!)

8 comments:

  1. Hey Meg weave a little scarf to match instead of adding ribbons and beads to the jacket - work them into the scarf. Very trendy outfit for a wee tot. Does the jacket work inside out? Seems a shame to miss out on the white bows as well.
    Lesley Expat Kiwi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately all my looms have got long warps at the mo and can't be interrupted. And no, sadly, it's not reversible. It really would have been nice if it were, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a bloke, is it ok if I admit I think it's cute enough as it is?

    Sunshine Coast Daily Photo - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say, with no strings attached, that Biting Midge, I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I have 3 daughters! She won't be able to wear it forever even anyway. Go for it! My humble male opinion - regards from EAGAN daily photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagine the little girl will love it but will love it even more if you add extra frills to it. If you make additions, then the mom will have to accept it, red and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hummm..... Hum, hum.... (Thinking, thinking...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, no scarf, no add ons, how about a white hand bag and sunglasses - red ones with white around the frame? Little'lys love that stuff! Ditch the return docket, the kid will look a million dollars! (Red has this effect on me)
    Lesley Expat Kiwi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.