Monday, May 04, 2009

All Grown Up

That's Ben's first Pajero; we bought it in Auckland just before we moved to Nelson. (I didn't want to part with our tiny red Honda Civic with black leather seats that evening I nearly cried - over a car!!!) This baby used to slow down dramatically when we went over the hill to go to Blenheim, we imagined cyclists overtaking us. After two years and a bit Ben got a darker blue one with a bigger engine, but now we have a white petrol one.

We believe a staff at the dealership bought this and it's been souped up considerably in the last ten years. At least it's been accessorized and loved to bits. Every time I see it parked in front of the the dealership, I can't help but slow down and take a few pics and say hello. One day, they just might catch me caressing it!

1 comment:

  1. When I trade in the car, it was pretty much standard. (read this "nothing special").
    But boy, what a hot car, it is!
    He was ( may be still is) a mechanic at the dealership garage and local 4x4 member. I briefly had few words with him while he's working on this car at back. I'm glad its on the very capable hand and taking care of.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.