Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ben's Cold

It's Ben's cold; it's been going around his work place forever, so why is it my Day Eight with a horrible feeling, a headache, body ache, stuffed nose, and general yuckiness? I've been drinking gallons and gallons of honey/ginger hot drink. I think I might give gardening a go today; either it'll fix me, or I'll really be sick tomorrow.

That's our favorite Royce McGlashen mug and behind is a tile painted by a Golden Bay artist, but I can't remember her name.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Meg....don't get sick....that's no way to spend the day. I hope Ben gets better quickly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just the thing, Sue. Ben's not sick!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.