Friday, September 23, 2016

Pomeroy's


I broke my favourite ACF coffee cup and only to find thee is no where to buy a replacement.
It's a brown tulip style latte cup whcih I used for only to have triple-shot long black.
I like not fill the cup to the top entirely, and nicely fitted under my Bottomless Portafilter.

I missed that cup even I wasn't used it every occasion.



Looked at few shop and online 



I settled ACME cappuccino cup (190ml) in light-blue (for this time) whcih is more flat style.  I like the tulip style more but I was only able to find find normal long black one (140ml) is tad small for "triple" and I already have one.

Other shop has quite attractive matt blue and orange cups but no one has that large tulip any more...


At least held the template well as the ACF one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.