Saturday, September 10, 2016

Casualty at Ben's Work

This is Fred. Fred is a tall man without a visible (from some distance) head. I found him lying in the parking lot at Ben's work.

Fred and Wilma are dummies starring in maritime rescue training in Wellington this weekend. They will be thrown into the water and humans will jump in and save them. I wanted to ask more, but the two instructors were busy strapping Fred in a backseat of a van with a large boat motor between his legs so he doesn't fidget during the trip. Best of luck to all four.    

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a real person at first until I read the text. Poor Fred, at least he's training people for emergencies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee. I was a tiny bit shocked when I first saw it myself.

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.