Sunday, April 05, 2009

Shine

Warm sunshine sporting this little alyssum. here is the exact same flower in last year.

I have taken this with 500mm tele macro lens with 2x converter attached. Well, I removed (unscrewed) the optics from converter completely so it just act as macro extension tube so I can be more closer. It was easier, if I use my dedicated 60mm macro but I did this just for fun.
I also intentional make whole things out of focus to it become little dreamy. I hope this make some example of not only the sharp focused image is good but some of those mistake (looks like) will be good for expressing the own creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.