Friday, December 19, 2008

What Have You Asked Santa?

I'm pretty bad at picking presents Ben likes. Stuff he wants, (car stuff, camera stuff, power tools,) I find excruciatingly boring and often out of my budget. Some books have been appreciated, but I know he doesn't need another Jeremy Clarkson/Richard Hammond/James May book in his stocking. Ever.

This year we agreed on one of those sites' products where he can use his photographs to make stuff. This has proven to be a good choice as selecting the product has been fun, as will selecting and polishing the pics and receiving the goods.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool picture. Good eye for detail here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love this old door. I've shot over 600 pics of this one door over three weeks about a year ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.