Monday, December 22, 2008

Missing a Stripe?

Friday morning I noticed there was a blue stripe missing from a police car, right above the orange arrow. Ben thought it could have been intentional, but I insisted it was a mistake.

Later in the afternoon I also saw a police car with no stripes in the area inside the green square, and another vehicle, a station wagon (?), with the same paint job as above. I'm not sure what the "proper" finished look is supposed to be; perhaps the stripes at the back are optional.

6 comments:

  1. I think this is the 'new' look all police cars are aspiring to for '09 - seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw another type of car where only the blue stripes appeared in the green square area this morning, but the width or positions were somewhat different to this one. Never thought I'd be so interested in police car behinds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seasonal madness does strange things to the best of us Meg!
    dws~11

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sorry. But I think this is soo funny! Maybe it's my bad sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DWS, yeah, I wonder if that classifies me as acting suspiciously?

    Thanks, Evlahos.

    No, KD, seriously, I think this is hilarious. I was in town all day yesterday and I kept looking at Police Car behinds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.