Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've Got a Dinosaur on My Face

Jane, a Nancie and my one-time ukulele teacher, did a smashing job of painting dinosaurs on baby faces at Kath's party. In fact, the Nancies were there in full force volunteering on many different tasks, and even performing their song, "Save the Planet", now on Kath's CD, which is called "I've Got a Dinosaur in My Back Yard"!

The compassionate adult that Jane is, shortly after this shot she turned the chairs around so her "clients" can watch Kath perform while having their faces painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.