I love calendars and diaries on paper and still use a couple, after super careful consideration over which ones to purchase for a couple of months. Following years' stock started appearing in shops in early August as long as I can remember, except the the 18-months version that start mid-year. In 2026, though, some of these have been popping up since early June. Life must be so difficult for many, some must want to start escaping to 2027 ASAP. Me, I stopped planning anything except for the day's dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.