Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Worldwide Shortage in Children's Sizes

  
I wanted orange or florescent yellow green, (doesn't exist,) or red or navy blue, but would have compromised as far down the list as the pale blue-blue. I love yellow, too, but that's my current color. Apparently my size, Children's 4, is one of the most popular sizes, which is probably why there are only one or two options for me on a given day, and that day they were sad pink, pale teal, or the tear-indicingly beautiful navy but one size smaller. After walking around town for a couple of hours, in proper walking shoes, I convinced myself one size smaller was a frivolous ruling, so with a heavy heart, I went with the pale teal. 

Earlier in the season the shop kept telling me to pop back in every so often because they were getting new ones all the time, but on this day a staff told me there is a worldwide shortage of children's sizes. Soul Footware on Trafalgar Street, which used to be Mariposa on Hardy Street.

15 minutes later I saw these, and contemplated what the Universe was telling me. These found at The Warehouse, St Vincent Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.