Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another Rain Shot

Another shot from Tuesday's rain. In this, I shot the mirror in Sue's gallery, in which was the view of outside through the front window. (Is that wordy or what!) Anyway, the gallery was dark even though all the lights were on, and outside was light even though it was raining cats and dogs. I tried to focus on the wee sign, and tried all kinds of settings on my camera, but the Simple Mode (which I never use, and chose by accident) worked the best.

1 comment:

  1. I understand Sydney has been under heavy rain for the past several weeks too. Do you need it as much as Australia did?

    I hope you and Ben are well. Wishing you lots of good things for the festive season.
    Cheers!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.