Saturday, February 03, 2024

We Must Live in Paradise

 
I have been a fan of Bird of Paradise since 1982 when I saw them in person in Hawaii for the first time. I have seen some around Nelson, but our place is shady, and I must clear a pretty large patch for them to succeed, so I have been reluctant to commit. 

Only a few weeks ago I got this close to one, from memory somewhere near the Cathedral Steps, and it was scary; there was a hint of viciousness in their beauty. Maybe it's enough to admire them from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.