Sunday, January 01, 2012

Theme day: Photo of the year 2011

Happy new Year!

Why this one?  I've got a little pocket money potentially because of this shot (well, this one was part of set but now I think it could be a banner image that attracted buyer).  I sold a set of print to fantastic lady in Denmark!

My (Ben's) personal fav is this one that originally posted here with little story:

Thanks for all your support in 2011 and we wish you have wonderful 2012.


Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

9 comments:

  1. Second picture is indeed impressive !

    Please have a Happy New Year !


    daily athens photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that first photo - stunning. No surprise you've had success with it and I really like the impact of the second too, so both win in my book. Wishing you both a very happy New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastics shots both of them, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photograph your mountain peaks, Ben.
    I like the funny expression staring from the wall and story on your second image!
    My best wishes for a Happy New Year with many more beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the sale! Happy New Year to both of you. Enjoy 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both photos for theme day. Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like both really and congrats on some pocket change! happy 2012

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choice. I wish you more pocket change in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.