Monday, January 23, 2012

Fig


For a tree that's just outside the office window, I sure don't pay much attention to it unless new leaves are coming, or the fruits are ripe and the whole thing turns into a noisy bird restaurant. I don't think I've ever been conscious of a fig flower though it appears I am not to blame. But the last few days, while trying to work on my tax returns, I could not help but stare at the red bits found on the two young fruits, slightly above center of this pic. It's bigger and much brighter than seen (or not) here, they almost look like tiny Pohutukawa blooms sitting on a fig tree. OK, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.