Saturday, November 17, 2007

Da Vinci in Nelson

Here in little old Nelson, an exhibition of machines created recently based on Da Vinci's drawings opens today. Last night at 5PM, when I went to shoot this, a whole bunch of nicely dressed local dignataries were arriving for an by-invite-only opening. Nobody I know, unfortunately, and I doubt I could have snook in in my gym clothes.

So Nelson is experiencing a Renaissance, people!

The same museum has been posted here and here, oh, and this rant. I'm surprised at the semi-big-city look in this shot, but it's a two-story provincial museum.

2 comments:

  1. ohh we had a very similar exhibition in Hungary not long ago. Suddenly I dont remember if it was in Budapest or somewhere in the country:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were probably looking at Zannnie, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.