I saw this denim jacket in the window; I couldn't figure out if it was a blue carefully undyed, or somehow tied and dyed in that narrow band only. I stood outside the shop for a good 20 minutes. Not printed, though. Later, I tried to go back to the shop to have a close look, but I couldn't remember which shop it was - either the pre-loved clothes shop or one with fancy brand clothes, near State Cinema, on Trafalgar Street. I visited both, but couldn't find it. I shall wonder, until my next mystery.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.