Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I love Repairs

I know I've posted the former TOPZ premise, a tiny shop about 50 meters from the current location. They make fabulous clogs and sandals, as well as sell boots made in Dunedin. They are also one of the very few shops in Nelson that repair things.

On Friday I wanted the heels of one of my favorite pairs fixed, and dropped them off first thing in the morning and said I'd come pick them up before they close at 5. Naughty me, I was having so much fun talking to a girlfriend I arrive just as the owner was driving away, in that tiny yellow car, at around 5.07. He saw me and reopened the shop and let me get my shoes. And they were fixed for a mere $20.

So, cheers to local heroes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.