Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Brown Breakfast

Ben's almond meal cake, v3; this time with cocoa nibs and further reduced sugar. He has his with Wild Maine Blueberry Jam and a touch of yogurt; I with Hot Pepper Jelly and roasted-by-me plums. Plates sent from my cousin in Japan.

Also today, it's the second time this season we have the fire going. But the first time, Saturday, didn't count because we weren't cold, just so wet and soggy from all the rain. Today is actually a perfect garden day for me, still, chilly and overcast, but I want to do inside things, so I'm calling it "almost raining".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.