Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yellow

Got this new lens, well very old one from 1970's vintage.  It's a Tamron 105mm F2.5 (CT-105).  I bought it to see if I like it more than my copy of a Nikkor 85mm F2.

This Tamron has very nice bokeh (out of focus area) and greet metal built like tank construction. Very smooth in operation with high precision manufacturing quality.

Well, I personally like 85mm more in several reasons. So, I'm going to sell this Tamron but I bet I might be regret as it is much better for portrait work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.