Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Urban Sprawl

About the only room in the house I don't use for my work is... the bedroom, though I do have yarn samples, woven samples, and books there, too. (I leave the loo door open on when I make a warp in the hallway; either I take advantage of the sky light, or turn the loo light on.)  I try not to have stuff living on top of the coffee table any more, so lately they seem to live between the table and the television. But I do work with them and put them away - the stuff taking up this space changes every couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.