Monday, May 16, 2011

Forgetting

I've been cleaning out my harddrive, one of those tasks I've been meaning to do for two, three years.This weekend I concentrated on my weaving-related files, and managed to cull/clean about half of the photos and most documents.

I've only been weaving seriously since, oh, late 2005, but there were pieces and projects I've forgotten I wove, or pieces whose fate I couldn't recall.  I'm not a prodigious weaver but a very slow one, so it's about, you know, oh..., I mean, that thing... forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.