Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Loot!

I attended a weaving workshop in Blenheim last week, and among other things I had an interesting conversation with Win Currie about how people usually have lives outside of weaving, whereas I try to eliminate as much non-weaving as possible from mine.  

I sure appreciate, though, knowing weavers who have life outside weaving, particularly those who love to garden as I always seem to come home with loot when I see them.  Look at Joan McLauchlan's pears, June McKenzie's feijoas and cooking apples.

And Win gave me walnuts to eat from a nearby park, and walnut husks to dye with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment! If you have trouble seeing word verification, you can get another one by clicking little circle. Make sure you separate two words with space. We also welcome for any comment on our facebook page.
We have reserve a rights to remove comments include link to ads and spam without any notice.